15.6.12

far away


写真はブログの内容と全く関係ありません。

Camden Townにあるパブ"The Blues Kitchen"にて見たPete Dohertyのギグ。




Tonight, I went to the British Pub"Hobgoblin" at Roppongi.
I thought I could enjoy meeting with new people, and was excited about speaking English!


There was a live music, all people in there ware standing and dancing on the floor. The atmosphere is amazing. The stuff are nice and kind. The food is also good taste, you can eat fish&chips, the British traditional dish. There are many foreigner from Britain, Canada, U.S.A., and New Zealand. Of course, I could find a good looking guy there :D


It sounds good, doesn't it?


But I feel so lonely and melancholy. I just realise how much I miss and love London. I can't explain this feeling well though. It seems like I fell in love with London during 2 years. 


How can I get close to London?


I'm suffering from long distance love...